Wednesday, August 10, 2011

215.2

The plummet continues unabated.

Just a few moments ago I weighed in at 215.2 on the Tanita scale. You know what that means. The Bod Pod would have me at 214.35. Yesterday, the score was 216.4. That's another 1.2 pounds overnight.

I am now certain I have broken through another system set-point. We have a full-scale metabolic capitulation here.

It's Wednesday, August 10, 2011. Hardly 5 days have elapsed since my last Bod Pod. Five days ago, my weight was 220.348, and today it is 214.35 (on the Bod Pod scale). In less than 5 days, my weight has plummeted 5.998 pounds. That's too fast. Team-Quilici would flip-out.

Still, it makes up for a long and lingering hang-up at the end of my last set-point. They would understand that. I guess you could say I am playing catch-up. I've gotten quite a burst of progress here.

Down and down he goes, and where he stops, nobody knows. Who knows where this next plummet will finish off. This could be my final descent. This one might take me all the way inside 200 pounds.

One thing is for sure, this next Bod Pod test is going to be a good one.