So I had my visit with team Quilici in some 90 days today. It was a lot of fun while it lasted. Now I know how it feels to be Julio Jones and blow up the combine. Unfortunately, reports of my god-like mastery are going to be greatly exaggerated as a result of a few clerical blunders. I intend to set the record straight in this blog entry.
The Official Story
Bringing it down to earth
- The Bod Pod had me at 240.082 last Friday.
- The Bod Pod stated that I had 91.454 pounds of fat on my frame last Friday.
- Dr. Quilici's scale and my scale closely accord.
- The Bod Pod is 0.85 pounds lighter than either my scale or Dr. Quilici's scale.
- According to our scales, I have lost another 2.582 pounds
- The Bod Pod would probably call it 3.432 pounds.
- I haven't slacked off the workouts, so I'll bet that was all fat weight.
- The fat loss figure could be a little higher than 3.432, but we'll go with that estimate.
- Ergo I should now have 88.022 pounds of fat on my frame.
- Another 47.568 loss will put my fat weight at 40.454 pounds.
- If my lean weight is, say 152, my total weight will be 192.454.
- 40.454/192.454 = 21% body fat.
- I will be about 4% shy of my final goal as of September 29.