Sunday, June 19, 2011

My synastry Engine will now Calculate the Davison Harmonic Means Chart


So I stayed up a bit late this evening, forsook making a batch of vanilla ice cream, and did not lift weights tonight (as I should) in order to knock out the Davison harmonic means chart in my Synastry Engine. It's done... for the moment.

I have a design decision to make tomorrow. I need to decide whether I will beef up this class with a collection of special methods that will seek specific known relations (such as the conjunction of Mars and Venus) or build all those methods into my universal comparitor class. I am leaning towards the former.

Am I giving away too much by showing this code fragment? Hell no. The magic is encapsulated in the Chart, BodyDisposition, and Comparitor classes. I show this code because I wanted to demonstrate that calculating a Davison chart is so easy a monkey could do it.

Tomorrow, I am going to start a short series on the synastry and elemental compatibility of the great dynasties in NFL history. When I first began toying with this idea a month or two ago, what I discovered was a pretty stunning eye-opener.

I think some skeptics in the NFL are going to be quite un-nerved by what I have found.