Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pink Magic

A you know, I am a fan of USP Laboratory products   OxyElite Pro has been my weight-loss/metabolic booster of choice  Jacke3d ha been my preferred pre-workout energy drink.  Both are highly regarded USP Labs products.  I have developed a tolerance for both products lately, but after a little down cycle I am sure they will work well for me again.

With that in mind, consider the following story.

After the first few days of the new workout week (Wednesday to be exact) I was growing very fatigued again. Muscle soreness, joint pain and a general lack of will, fire and desire to workout were hurting my performance.  Further, I seriously strained my left tricep during a weight lifting workout.

In short, I no longer felt as if I were transforming into Superman.  I felt as if the clock had struck midnight, and I turned back into a pumpkin.  I began searching my soul for reasons why my workout might be suffering now, after so much progress.

  1. Have I been dieting too hard, and am I malnourished?
  2. Has the long term weight loss finally caught up with me, leaving me weak?
  3. Is the heavy workout schedule finally catching up with me, and is my body breaking down now?
  4. Am I just getting older and wearing out...?

These are natural thoughts a 45 year old guy who has recently had Gastric Bypass might think.  However, none of them really made sense.  Joint and muscle fatigue should have been vastly worse when I weighed 290 pounds than at 190 pounds.  Although I am a heck of lot skinnier than I was on Jan 15, 2011, I am also a heck of a lot stronger and faster.  I do not appear to be aging.  Rather, as one our managers at work says, I am doing the Benjamin Button thing by running in reverse.

A different thought occurred to me. It has been a few weeks since I cycled off my last (and my first) Pro-Hormone stack.  Perhaps the amazing workouts and progress were brought about by increased levels of testosterone?  Perhaps my amazing ability to blow out one workout and come back later for more was entirely fueled by the rapid recovery time afforded by that highly anabolic stuff known as testosterone?  Is is possible that pseudo-steroids have been the back-bone of my weight loss regime so far?

Certainly, a little anabolic action couldn't hurt the feelings of muscle and joint fatigue I was experiencing.  I decided to visit with my local Vitamin Shoppe and ask for recommendations.

After arriving at the Vitamin Shoppe, I spoke with a pretty well-muscled salesman about their best anabolic pro-hormone products.  At some length, he mentioned how much he liked USP Labs' products, and he thought Pink Magic was pretty amazing.

My first reaction was "Pink waaaah...?"

Pink is a code term for female-oriented products, not just in the athletics world, but in the world in general.  When I see code pink, I automatically presume the product has been targeted at women.  Not so in this case.  Pink Magic is super testosterone stimulant compound.  It stimulates your gonads to begin cranking out  testosterone at near-record levels.  This particular combination of ingredients produces a pinkish powder, hence the designers of the drug decided to call it "Pink Magic"

USP Labs has a 790+ FICO score in my book, so I was more than willing to risk $50 on these guys.  In short I have been using Pink Magic for about 60 hours now.  The results have been astounding.  Consider the numbers you see in the following excerpt from my workout journal:

10/5/2011

Machine
Minutes
KCAL
Distance
1
Tread
17
223.5
1.15
2
Row
13
140
1.43
3
Club Elliptical
10
173.4
0.43
4
Elliptical
26
406
2.74
5
Elliptical
17
262
1.77
6




7




83
1,204.90
7.52
10/6/2011

Machine
Minutes
KCAL
Distance
1
Tread
12
150
0.85
2
Row
13
142
1.43
3
Club Elliptical
10
186
0.46
4
Bike
22
250
7.6
5
Elliptical
18
280
1.93
6
Elliptical
16
251
1.75
7




91
1,259.00
14.02
10/7/2011

Machine
Minutes
KCAL
Distance
1
Bike
23
270
8.1
2
Tread
16
201
1.01
3
Rower
16
180
1.99
4
Club Elliptical
11
191
0.5
5
Elliptical
25
391
2.63
6
Elliptical
17
272
1.76
7




108
1,505.00
15.99



Before using Pink Magic, I was having difficulty hitting 900 kcal per day.  As you can see, during the past three days, my calorie totals greatly exceeded 900 kcal.  Further, they have been rising tremendously.  Yesterday, I did more work than I ever have during this entire weight-loss epoch.

Yesterday (Friday) was particularly amazing.  I jumped on the cycle first thing in the morning without particular discomfort.  This is not normal for me.  For me, metobolic energy is lowest first thing in the morning.  It's like pulling teeth to get on that cycle and ride first thing in the morning.  I seldom have the will.  It was no problem yesterday morning.  Before lunch was done, I had already smashed out 66 minutes of work.  Before I was done for the day, I had 108 minutes of work for 1,505 kcal.

I logged almost 16 miles of distance during that time.  I bet you would have difficulty doing 16 miles of virtual distance.  Further, I bet you would be pretty dang sore the next day.  I feel fine right now.  I am ready to do it again.  I nailed my biggest day after two pretty big days, and I am not particularly sore right now.  I believe I will do more today than I did yesterday.

Once again I feel like I am transforming into Superman.  This once again proves that the difference between Superman and super-wimp is more testosterone.  A little extra test makes the difference.  This is the difference that makes a difference.