Sunday, October 9, 2011

192.6...?

Well, well, well... will surprises never end?  I just stood on the scale a little while ago, and the score was 192.6.  The Bod Pod would have me at 192.131. That's about two pounds heavier than a few days ago.

Nothing to get all that excited about, but it is an interesting fact.  Sure, one big visit to the bathroom later and I just might be right back to where I was before.  Sure, a little extra salt in my food might explains this away. Sure, your weight is bound to flux a little bit when you are engaged in a major weight loss program.  Mine sure has over these past 8 months.  We have seen this before.

Still, I find it a curious fact that some 80 hours after starting a Pink Magic program, and after 80 hours of devastating workouts that would kill a normal 45 year old man, my body weight is suddenly up roughly two pounds.  Isn't that an interesting and curious fact?

This is the sort of thing that happens to body builders, power lifters, and footballs players all the time... after beginning a stack of Oxandrolone and Nandrolone.

Bod Pod XII is scheduled for this Friday.  We will have to see.  I am cautiously optimistic.