Saturday, January 8, 2011

So guess who is a Capricorn girl?


So I just checked the IMDB.com birthday list, and to what did my wandering eye did appear? Sarah Polley, that's who. It turns out Sarah Polley was born on 1/8/1979 in Toronto Canada.

Readers of this blog will know that I have been extoling the Sci-Fi masterpiece Splice as the movie of the year, and I have nominated Sarah for a bunch of awards. I bullshit you not: She is the best actress of 2010. If you don't agree, take another look at Splice. This is her movie.

I knew there was something I especially liked about this girl. Readers of this blog will know that I am just hog wild about the Capricorn girls. I can't help it. I am a Virgo guy. Not just a Virgo guy, but a very Virgo guy.

Before you go off half cock about sexual politics, understand that all politics everywhere is sexual, and this case isn't all that sexual. I will show you the synastry scores to prove it. Some of these scores are pretty good to great, romantic attraction is just a hair over average.

Category Totals
1. Romantic and Sexual Attraction: 115
2. Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 86
3. Mutual Success and High Achievement: 251
4. Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: 38
5. Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 174
6. Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: 0
7. Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 164
8. Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 144

Given above are your compatibility scores in 8 different categories. A score of 100 is average. A score above 100 indicates that the trait is strong, and a score below 100 indicates that the trait is weak. More specifically, you can interpret the scores as follows:

Above 150 is very high. This trait is VERY strong!
125 to 150 is above average. The trait is strong.
115 to 125 is slightly above average. The trait is slightly strong.
85 to 115 is average.
75 to 85 is slightly below average. The trait is slightly weak.
50 to 75 is weak.
50 or lower is VERY weak!