Saturday, January 8, 2011

In praise of Capricorn women













































You'll have to pardon me folks, but I am a trifle over-stimulated. You see, it is Capricorn season. All the little Capricorn girls are celebrating their birthdays during this 31 day cycle. The birthday lists are veritable whose-who of the women who have driven me completely bat-shit crazy throughout my entire life.

You don't know what I'm talking about? Have a look. Are these not the most ravishing, gorgeous, stunning, elegant, appetizing, alluring, delightful, delectable, amazing, shattering, breath-taking heart-attack thrillers you have ever seen? Are these not the most excellent examples of womanity in the entire world? These are only a few of them. When you look down the birthday list it's just one femme fatal after another. Bombshell after bombshell. Believe me, there are a whole lot more.

The Capricorn girls are the reason why this is the most wonderful time of the year.

We have three excellent seasons in a row with Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. Still, I think there are going to have to be a lot of serious surprises in store if the Aquarius and Pisces girls are to out-compete this collection. We'll have an interruption with Aries season, but then it is on to Taurus season. We'll see of the Taurus girls can hang and bang with the Capricorns.

If I had to make my list of the Top 10 Capricorn girls I have seen thus far, it would probably have to got like this:
  1. Paz Vega
  2. Gong Li
  3. Joan Severance
  4. Michelle Wild
  5. Ava Gardner
  6. Leonor Varela
  7. Marsha Thomson
  8. Maryam d'Abo
  9. Michelle Forbes
  10. Aaliyah