Saturday, February 18, 2012

Check out this live performance of Rihanna's "Rude Boy"


So I stumbled across this live performance of Rihanna's "Rude Boy" whilst playing around with my new Android phone.  For about the first 20 seconds, I didn't like the more rock-n-roll revision they did here.  Then it hit me.  I love it.  I think I love it even more than the original studio track.  Believe me, that's saying an awful lot.  I am a major addict when it comes to the original studio track.

And just who is that back-up singer in at the rear/right there?  She is driving me absolutely nuts!  You want to talk about a major synastry reaction!  Jesus!  She looks French, and I bet she's a water sign.  I bet Rihanna has a bunch of water sign girlfriends (just like Katy Perry) hanging around with her.  If you want to know the phenotype most likely to drive me beserk just do a freeze frame on that backup singer on the rear right.