Saturday, February 4, 2012

The AskMen.com Top 99 most desired women: The cut list

As you may have gathered from the past several blogs in this series:  I am not entirely thrilled with the list AskMen.com came up with.  Lesson #1 of synastry:  Beauty and desirability is a relative thing.  Who you like is a function of who you are.  What you find desirable is based on your own composition as a human being.

Stated roughly, one man's trash is another man's treasure.  The vise versa is also true:  One man's treasure is another man's trash.

Just remember, when she was struggling and trying to make it in music, Ke$ha (Pisces) broke into the artist formerly known as Prince's house and asked him to produce her.  Prince (a Gemini) called the cops, and had her dragged out.  She then broke into P. Diddy's house and did the same thing.  P. Diddy (Scorpio) liked her just fine.  Diddy decided he wanted to produce her record.

Now how about 'dem apples?  See what a difference an angle can make?  One man's trash is another man's treasure.

It logically follows that I have a cut list.  There are women on the AskMen.com top 99 who have no business being there, IMHO.  There are also marginal, doubtful cases I wouldn't necessarily put on the list.  I went through the list with a ruthless eye.  My objective was to remove any and all doubtful cases.  I was probably a bit to soft on the cuts.

I only struck 37 names from the list.  If I were in a bad mood, I probably would have struck more.  However, I just took my prohormone supplements, and my testosterone is up.  That makes me hard, and ergo soft on the ladies.  I probably should have cut GISELE BUNDCHEN, since she is sleeping with the enemy.  However, since she is a Cancer girl of exceptional beauty, I decided to spare her.  Just remember:  I probably could have struck more names.

Who failed to make the cut?  You may be surprised by some of the names on my cut list.  You will also be surprised by how highly Sirius 1.1's synastry engine graded some of these cuts.  These are some of the notorious false positives I keep complaining about.  These false positives are the leading reason why I believe the industry needs a new Synastry engine that works better.


Rank
Name
In/Out
Element
Sign
Birthday
MyScore
1
HAYLEY ATWELL
Out
Fire
Aires
4/5/1982
229
2
BROOKLYN DECKER
Out
Fire
Aires
4/12/1987
203
3
CHRISTINA RICCI
Out
Air
Aquarius
1/12/1980
181
4
JENNIFER LOPEZ
Out
Fire
Leo
7/24/1969
180
5
CHANEL IMAN
Out
Fire
Sagittarius
12/1/1990
173
6
MICHELLE WILLIAMS
Out
Earth
Virgo
9/9/1980
171
7
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
Out
Fire
Sagittarius
11/22/1984
140
8
DEMI MOORE
Out
Water
Scorpio
11/11/1962
132
9
KAT DENNINGS
Out
Air
Gemini
6/13/1986
130
10
LAKE BELL
Out
Fire
Aires
3/24/1979
127
11
JESSICA CHASTAIN
Out
Fire
Aries
3/29/1981
124
12
SELENA GOMEZ
Out
Fire
Leo
7/22/1992
123
13
DAISY LOWE
Out
Air
Aquarius
1/27/1989
115
14
CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
Out
Water
Cancer
7/11/1990
102
15
BEYONCE
Out
Earth
Virgo
9/4/1981
98
16
SUNNY LEONE 
Out
Earth
Taurus
5/13/1981
89
17
ADRIANA LIMA
Out
Air
Gemini
6/12/1981
80
18
LADY GAGA
Out
Fire
Aires
3/28/1986
75
19
NATALIE PORTMAN
Out
Air
Gemini
6/9/1981
74
20
LARA STONE
Out
Fire
Sagittarius
12/20/1983
73
21
KRISTEN WIIG
Out
Fire
Leo
8/22/1973
73
22
ANAIS MALI
Out
Air
Aquarius
1/22/1991
67
23
ARIANNY CELESTE
Out
Water
Scorpio
11/12/1985
64
24
ALYSON HANNIGAN
Out
Fire
Aires
3/24/1974
62
25
KATE MOSS
Out
Earth
Capricorn
1/16/1974
58
26
CAREY MULLIGAN
Out
Air
Gemini
5/28/1985
50
27
PAZ DE LA HUERTA 
Out
Earth
Virgo
9/3/1984
45
28
EMMA STONE
Out
Water
Scorpio
11/6/1988
36
29
MILA KUNIS
Out
Fire
Leo
8/14/1983
30
30
EMMA WATSON
Out
Fire
Aires
4/15/1990
30
31
ELIZABETH OLSEN
Out
Air
Aquarius
2/16/1989
25
32
LEA MICHELE
Out
Earth
Virgo
8/29/1986
21
33
LIU WEN
Out
Air
Aquarius
1/27/1988
20
34
PIPPA MIDDLETON
Out
Earth
Virgo
9/6/1983
19
35
JESSICA GOMES
Out
Air
Libra
9/25/1985
10
36
KREAYSHAWN
Out
Air
Libra
9/24/1989
8
37
ZOE KRAVITZ
Out
Fire
Sagittarius
12/1/19880
5

Looking at the composition of the women I struck from this list is an interesting exercise.  If conduct a head count, you will notice that I struck 15 Fire women, 11 Air women, 7 Earth women and just 4 Water women.  I could have cut Gisele, which would have increased the Water losses by 1, but the Water clan would still have suffered the lowest casualty rate of the bunch.  As It was, I couldn't bring myself to cut Gisele.  Now what does that tell you?

Do we have a lesson there?  From the Virgo point of view, the Water girls enjoy heavy-handed favoritism.     Even in clear-cut blood-feud situations, a Virgo guy tries to show clemency to a Water woman.  I like them.  I just can't help it.

On the other hand, 15 Fire women got cut from the list.  The composition is very interesting.  7 of the 15 are Aries women.  Leo and Sagittarius lost 4 each.  The interesting thing is that I am supposed to be exceptionally biased in-favor Aries women, according to Sirius and Kepler.  Further Haley Atwell and Brooklyn Decker are both purported to have scores over 200 with me.  Sorry folks, I'm just not feeling it.  Jennifer Lopez is supposed to have a 180.  Sorry folks, I never felt that way about her.  I've known about her some 20 years now, and I never even suspected that she was a match for me.

Is there a lesson here?  I think there are several.

  1. this list was made by Libra dudes.  Libra dudes rule the AskMen.com website.  They are so heavily biased towards Aries women they made numerous strange selections.  
  2. 31 fire women were selected, by far the largest sub-category on this list.  Like any inflated category or figure, a number of strange and weak cases made there way through to the end.
  3. The Libra dudes who made this list would probably passionately defend their choices.
  4. This Virgo dude finds their choices indefensible.
  5. Sirius and Kepler incorrectly and vastly overstate the attractiveness of Aries and Sagittarius women versus your humble Virgo author.
As I have frequently mentioned on this blog, Sirius and Kepler both claim the absolute highest burner of a romance score I could possibly have in my lifetime is versus an Aries woman born 4/13/1979.  The lowest score this woman could have is 530 points.  The second highest score is versus an Aries woman born 4/12/1979.  The lowest she can score is 522 points.

I have never bought into either of those two calculated solutions.  I have always been intensely skeptical of that finding.  Incidentally, the actress Claire Danes was born 4/12/1979.  Although I have know of her existence, and seen her work for some 18 years now, I never ever suspected she would be a match for me.  I am very incredulous.

Lately, I have noticed that the actress Jennifer Morrison was also born on 4/12/1979.  I have to say, I found her a lot more than stunning in the recent movie Warrior.  However, it's pretty clear that she is a stunning woman.  A lot of guys would find her stunning.  

I'm still skeptical.

Rather, I have chosen to focus on the #3 score, which is the theoretically perfect Pisces female born 3/12/1986.  The lowest she can score is 520 points, but her score can go higher, depending on birth time.  Further, her total combined score dwarfs all others:  Aries included.

A couple of final ponts.

When it comes to cuts among Air women, Aquarius takes the edge of my knife.  Most interesting is the case of Christina Ricci.  She was born on 1/12/1980, just a scant 19 days away from the very highest Aquarius score availible in my lifetime.  Top Aquarius (from my perspective) was born on 1/31/1980.  She scores 448 points.  Being born 19 days prior to that hot-point, Christina's score drops to 181.  That's still high.

Perhaps it is because I find it impossible to view little Wednesday Adams as a sex symbol, but I just don't think she should be on the list.  The Libra guys will not agree with me, but I just can't see this as a rational choice.

When it comes to cuts among Earth women, my home girls from Virgo suffer the wrath of my knife.  Of the 7 Earth girls cut from the list, 5 of them are Virgos.  Just one is a Capricorn.  Just one is a Taurus.  The most curious case of them all is Michelle Williams.

I've known about Michelle Williams for sometime now.  I did not know she was a Virgo.  However, it didn't surprise me when I discovered she was a Virgo.  My immediate reaction to this news was "NO WONDER SHE ANNOYS ME SO MUCH!"  Yes, like so many Virgo women before her, she annoys me tremendously.

The funny thing is she is virtually my astrological twin.  We share 3 of the first 5 personal planets in common.  We have a bullseye conjunction between my Mars and her Venus.  That is usually enough to set me off like an atomic bomb.  My favorite little Leo in the entire world happens to have this bullseye conjunction.  I'm not talking about Tim Tebow either, although he also has this conjunction with me.

Complicating the issue even more:  Michelle Williams has Mars in Scorpio.  I have a fetish for that.  That is the 800 horse power, 600 ftp of torque V-12, turbo charged engine of sex-drive.  Girls with this Mars setting often set me off like an atomic bomb.  I have blogged about this in the past.

You may not think Michelle Williams comes equipped with such a V12 engine, but rest assured she does.  She's like a lot of Earth women.  She's a fake goodie-two-shoes.  She's a secret freak.

Just an hour or so ago, I was out at Barnes and Nobles, and I saw Michelle Williams on the cover of a magazine.  She was in some lovely lingerie.  The cover header read "Who knew Michelle Williams had a body like this?"  I had to admit, she was pretty damn fetching.  She forced me to take a second and third look.

I hold out the possibility that (if I met her in person) Michelle Williams could change my mind about her in a big damn hurry.