Thursday, April 28, 2011

I don't know why I waste my time...

Well, I am going to have to quit my job as volunteer scout for the Rams. For the second year in a row Devaney has pissed me off to no end with his top selection. Let's hope the results are as good this year as last.

Nevertheless, I am well beyond livid with this pick. I would never have made this choice. I would never have selected D-line over O-line. Quinn was in my no-fly zone. I didn't even bother to mention him because I thought he was well out of the question.

Jesus Christ... What the hell is going on out there?

It seems that everybody else in the league agrees with my assessment of things except Billy Devaney. I have already seen the league side with me, against the experts, on several key choices in this draft. I guess no man is a prophet in his own country and among his own kinsmen.

Did you happen to notice that the Dolphins immediately snapped up Mike Pouncey?

I'm pissed beyond livid. Straight up: We fucked up. I quit. I give up.