Friday, March 12, 2010

OH! So now McNabb is going Cleveland, aye!

There are three great lies in American life:
  1. The check is in the mail
  2. Donovan McNabb is about to be traded
  3. I promise not to cum in your mouth
You guys are so full of shit your eyes are brown. You guys have absolutely no street cred left. I am talking about 0.0000 street cred. You have cried wolf too many times, and now nobody believes you. [A few hundred too many if you ask me.] You have proven that there are lies, damn lies, and then there are McNabb rumors.

You are just jerking the chains of Philly fans with fabricated lies. When McNabb starts game 1, week 1, 2010 FOR THE EAGLES I vow to give you so much hell you will wish you had never invented any of these false reports. I am not going to let you live this down. I am going to drop it on your heads like a trip hammer every time you turn around.

Remember: I am a Ram fan. I really don't give a damn about Philly or McNabb. The problem is that I smell a rat. You guys are just manipulating and lying to get Philly fans to tune in. I think that is a total violation of journalistic ethics... if you have any.