Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I heard Marc Bulger cleared out his locker today

I want to emphasis that I am not happy to hear this. It doesn't hit as hard as the loss of Warner or Everett, but there is a sting. It is the end of another epoch. Bulger is a good man. He had/has an excellent arm. He was/is very accurate. He just doesn't have a body constructed to survive the battle of ProFootball. If God had given him 3/4ths of Brett Favre's physical durability, Bulger might well be working on a Hall of Fame career. He was an excellent passer.

I regret the fact that we let his line go to shit. I regret the fact that we allowed his receiver corp to dwindle down to nothing. We have to accept a large share of the responsibility for what happened to Marc.

I wish you well in what ever you do next, Marc. Whether this be another team like the 49ers, or anything else for that matter.