Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ah-ha, so Charlie's wife is a Taurus, aye?

So, just as Charlie Casserly gave us his swan song for this draft season, he dropped this nugget of information: Mrs. Casserly's birthday is tomorrow. Of course you know what this means, don't you? She's a Taurus. This seems to confirm a suspicion I've had about Charlie for a long time: He's a Virgo.

I want to make it clear that I don't know this for certain. You can't find Charlie's birthday anywhere on the Internet. Believe me, I've tried. He's a private guy. He keeps personal information personal. That's a hallmark of the Virgo clan, especially in past generations. These days? Well...

The keen observation skills, the pointed criticisms (which are often correct), straight answers without diplomatic spin, shrewed strategy, the willingness to disregard peer pressure (such as the Reggie Bush case), all point the finger at Virgo. The Taurus wife just might be the final clue.

Naturally, Taurus and Virgo go together like bread and butter. These two Earth signs often select each other, and they do just fine together. I will never know what these sensuous creatures see in us brainiacs, but thank God they see something. We're pretty damn lucky to have this option open to us.

A Taurus woman is a pretty damn good 1st round draft pick. I just might go that route myself, Charlie.