Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 8 Record, Week 9 Predictions


So last week was pretty decent, but not as good as it could have been. I now wonder why I selected the Texans over the Colts. It must have been the injury report. I finished with a record of 8-5.

This week seems like a pretty easy set of choices. Only a few games made me sweat. Ravens v Dolphins, Vikings v Cardinals, and Texans v Chargers all caused me to break a sweat. The biggest challenge on the board is Colts v Eagles matchup. I don’t think the Raiders v Chiefs is as big a challenge as some people say it is. I’m taking the Eagles because of home field advantage. I am taking the Chiefs because I believe the Raiders are tricking us.

I slept very little this week, and that lack of sleep led to fatigue during these picks. That fatigue is the one and only reason I lack some confidence in the difficult picks.