Saturday, October 2, 2010

Record on Week 3, and Picks for Week 4



It has begun. I did my shrink-o evaluation yesterday and passed with reasonably flying colors, so they are submitting a request for approval of gastric bypass surgery to my insurance company. Ergo I am now on a liquid diet. The transition has been tough. Very tired, very listless. Not trying to make excuses, but if this weeks picks tank, you know the reason why.

Last week I went 9-7, putting me at 1 game over 500. I hope to go at least 8-6 this week.

The picks this week were pretty easy. Only the Ravens v Steelers, Bears v Giants, and Seahawks v Colts caused me to break a sweat. Frankly, I don't think the Steelers can beat the Ravens without Big Ben, even though they are at home. I've gone against the Bears in three straight weeks and they have completely fucked me over for it. Even though the Giants are at home, I am taking the Bears. I'm going to be a homer and pick the Rams again.

There you have it ladies and germs.