Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fuck vampires!



Oh, I am so and damn tired of vampire stories. The vampire v. werewolves things is getting pretty damn old also.

I would really like to see vampires go away for a long time. Hollywood should call a moratorium on vampire projects for at least 5 years. The field has to lay fallow or it will be ruined due to over-exploitation. Remember what happened to Star Trek.

I just want to say for the record that I am down with the wolf-pack. I am in the werewolf clan. If any of you faggotty-bitch pussy-boy vampires have any objections to it, why don't we make arrangements for a hoe-down.

Just remember, we don't operate solo like you fags. We run in packs. I'm bringing the wolf-pack with me. The funny thing is that I don't even need the backup; not even if you shemales execute some form of kung-fu treachery.

We all know you little bitches can't fight worth a shit. You do it all with the Svengalian eye thing. You got no pipe and humming-bird sack. You lady-boys can't scare baby hamsters. At the very bottom of his game, Michael Jackson was more manly that you are. I know that's saying an awful lot, but it's true.

Everybody knows that if there were a real war between werewolves and vampires, it would be the mismatch of the ages. We would run riot over you, and there is nothing you could do to stop it. You would be powerless cattle at your own execution.