Sunday, February 6, 2011

I survived

I survived Gastric Bypass surgery. If you saw the massive modifications the doctors made to my system on Friday, I am sure you would be shocked that I am home already, and writing this blog entry. All in all I feel pretty good. Now it is just a matter of learning how to live again, beginning with learning how to drink enough water given a 2 ounce stomach.

I actually returned to my apartment home in time for the 1st quarter of the Super Bowl. Congratulations to the Packers. I am very happy that you won. I got my preference.

It should be noted that the NFC has now defeated the AFC in three of the past four Super Bowls. The NFC also destroyed AFC in the Pro Bowl this year. I think this should cinch the my case that the NFC must now be acknowledged as superior to the AFC.