Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy birthday to my Pisces girls




So, for those who don't know this, Saturday marked the beginning of Pisces season. I happen to a Virgo. I am very Virgo, as in Virgo rising with a total of four symbols in that first house. Of course, this means Pisces is on my 7th house. According to the folklore, this indicates that I will someday marry a Pisces woman. It almost happened once or twice...

My scores are truly exceptional versus Pisces women. Remember, any score over 150 is considered extremely strong. Never was this more evident than today. The top three females listed on the IMDB.com birthday list are indicative of this theory. If the Sirus 1.1 synastry engine is to believed, here are my scores.

  1. Ellen Page 2/21/1987 Halifax, Nova Scotia
  2. Ashley Greene 2/21/1987 Jacksonville, Florida
  3. Jennifer Love Hewitt, 2/21/1979, Waco Texas

Ellen Page and Ashley Greene are exactly the same age, give or take a few hours, and there scores are quite similar, with Asheley tipping the scale.

David A. Leon and Ellen Page
Category Totals
1. Romantic and Sexual Attraction: 241
2. Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 29
3. Mutual Success and High Achievement: 30
4. Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: 161
5. Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 70
6. Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: 2
7. Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 161
8. Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 73

Ashley Greene and David A. Leon
Category Totals
1. Romantic and Sexual Attraction: 242
2. Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 29
3. Mutual Success and High Achievement: 30
4. Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: 165
5. Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 68
6. Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: 2
7. Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 164
8. Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 73

Jennifer Love Hewitt and David A. Leon
Category Totals
1. Romantic and Sexual Attraction: 302
2. Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 57
3. Mutual Success and High Achievement: 61
4. Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: 14
5. Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 128
6. Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: 0
7. Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 117
8. Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 203

So do I concur with these scores? Yeah, largely I do.

I have always thought Ellen Page was a charming girl. I would need to put her on a high-calorie diet. Like so many actresses in Hollywood, they have her on a starvation diet. I would consider it a pleasure to cook her some high-calorie meals. Did I mention she was great in both the X-Men and Juno?

Ashley Green is just a stunning knock-out with plenty of charm of her own. She's an amazing, ravishing girl. Believe me, I would loose my cool around her. She's a heart attack thriller.

Then comes Jennifer Love Hewitt. I've always thought she was devastating, smashing, ravishing, amazing woman. I've never changed my mind about that. Some complain she's put on weight. Believe me, I don't care about that in the slightest. This is a drop-dead gorgeous woman.

You know... I am starting to get that Capricorn kinda feeling again. We went through the entire season of Aquarius, I saw lots of knock-out women. I had great scores against more than a handful of them. Neverthless, looking back at, the Aquarians lacked the knock-out punch that both the Capricorn and the Pisces women seem to have.

As I have written before, Pisces men and women are known for having a few serious characteristic problems. I have witnessed these things first hand. For this reason, I am wary of becoming in involved again with a Pisces woman. Still, with bait like this... It would be extremely difficult to resist.

The synastry table predict it's going to happen sooner or later.