Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Super Bowl in New York... in 2014?

Damn... this is just dreadful news. Well, I can now say--for the first time--that I am pretty damn happy the world is going to end in 2012. This is very important if we are to avoid having a Super Bowl in New York. The ancient astronauts will return and save us from having a Super Bowl in New York by blowing up the Earth.

Incidentally, I have never been to New York City. This is not by happen chance. I have deliberately stayed away from that operational definition of Hell on Earth. I don't need it and I don't want it. I hope never to journey there at any point in the future. It would be an excellent thing to die without every having breathed in the wretched air of New York.

Did I mention that I just purchased Escape from New York on Blu-Ray? That's a great movie, and it should inspire everything there to escape. I intend to escape from New York by never going there in the first place.