Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Get Mark Sanchez together with Kristen Bell

So I was just reading RottenTomatoes.com just a few moments ago, and Kristen Bell was offering up her top 5 favorite movies of all time. The list does not appear to be in any particular order. One of the top 5 movies just happens to be Fletch, staring Chevy Chase.

What a co-inky-dinky?!?! In the run up to the NFL Draft, Mark Sanchez announced that Fletch was his favorite movie of all time. Or maybe he said that during the preseason game with the Rams. I don't fucking remember.

Anyway, it sounds like a match made in heaven. Mark, you should get after her. She's drop dead gorgeous. She's a heart attack thriller. She could get your mind off the 5 interceptions; make you feel all better, send you back out to the field with a positive mind set. You two can watch Fletch together and see what happens.

Since she is a 1980 baby, she is a tad old for Mark. Mark is a 1986 kid. She is a little more than 7 years older than Mark. Nevertheless, I say GAME ON! Don't be conservative. Go deep and get the big play. I am giving you the green light.

I saw Fletch. I have never much of a Fletch guy myself. I am hard to please when it comes to comedy. Hard to believe I am 13 or 14 years older than this girl, and old enough to be Mark's pappy. Shocking that I can remember the entire Raider campaign from 1980. I remember the Giants' campaign from 1986.

Don't laugh. Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin are just about my same age. My brother Bruin Troy is almost 2 months younger than me. Michael is just about 6 months older than me. I bet they remember the Raiders 1980 campaign also. I know they remember the Giants' 1986 campaign.