Sunday, February 5, 2012

The 1st NFL Awards Show: Katy Perry and Tim Tebow Part 2

So, I broke 100% sports blackout last night to watch the first-ever academe awards... errr... NFL Awards Show.  It was worth it.  They didn't mention the dreadful Stuper-Bowel we have coming up today (much).  I am still boycotting the Stuper Bowel this year.

The worthwhile moment came a scant 15 minutes into the show.  Alec Baldwin attempted to perform a 'Tebow' on stage.  It didn't work out so well.  He didn't understand the pattern he was supposed to run.  Tim came up on stage (he had front row seats) and corrected Alec's form.  Alec accepted this coaching gracefully.  It was a touching Leo-Aries moment.  Fire relations are good.

The very next moment, Katy Perry is walking on stage to present the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year.  Yep, that's right, Katy Perry is the first ever presenter of an award in the history of the show...  and she's walking on stage right now... and Tebow is in the front row.

It's times like these when an anxious dad grows concerned about his son's mental health and safety.  I am sure Tim's mama was concerned as well.  I was just watching Monster Bug Wars last week.  Lots of scorpions on that show.  How about a Lion versus a Scorpion?

On a serious note.  Katy did not have her usual radiance and shine.  She's usually beaming and gleaming.  Her magnetic pull is usually overwhelming.  Not so last night.  Her energy level betrayed a case of serious depression, although she put up a good front.   I am sure she's pretty wiped-out by her divorce.  Of course, I don't like that.  It hurts to see her hurting.

They say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  It must be the masculine signs that coined that expression.  Not true for the femme signs.  Loose a love and you are absolutely writhing in agony.  It's like getting ripped in half.

After reading a bit from the teleprompter, and showing the video clips, Katy turns towards Tim and says "Hi Tim.  My parents say 'hi'!"


Everybody fell-out laughing over that one.  You know why.  I know why.  I know that you know.  You know that I know.  You know that I know that you know, etc.  This is lot more than her parents being pastors, and his being missionaries.  You know Katy's mamma was trying to do a setup recently.

Call me stupid.  Call me foolish.  Call me irresponsible.  Call me a dreamer, but I couldn't help but feel responsible for this uncomfortable event last night.  I was pretty dang uncomfortable during these moments.  My hair was on fire.

I have not read many comments about Katy Perry in NFL-related blogs.  Actually, that number is zero. The NFL high-command might not even know Katy Perry exists if it were not for me making a big deal out of her for the past two years.  I am the only NFL Blogger I know of actively describing Katy Perry as a knock-out bombshell.

Of course, Roger Goodell is a Pisces guy, so he's going to react strongly to Katy.  I am sure she blew his frickin' brains out the second he saw her, the same way she did to me.

Then, of course, I blogged about it when Katy's mamma tried to do the setup...  My Google stats say that I got several hundred reads on that blog post.  That's not too bad for a small-time amateur like me.  The NFL can't help but try to take advantage of a piece of pure pop-platinum like that.

A word of warning to you, my son:  This was no accidental happen-chance event last night.  Scorpios are control freaks.  They are way-into power and control.  If she hadn't liked her mamma's comments, she would not have been seen within 1,000 miles of the awards show last night.  Her little hiya was only half-joking.  That little bump-event last night was a check-out.  She never would have gone along with the gag if she didn't want something out of it.

Dudes often miss femme signals because women are incredibly obscurantist about their signals.  Scorpios are even more secretive and obscurantist.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but never me.

I warn you, my son, you are almost totally incompatible with this woman.  She is just chemically different from you.  She's a great woman, but not for you.  You are the best guy around, but not for her.  There is a monumental fire-water conflict brewing here.  It didn't look like you were taking the bait, and that's a good thing.  It would be a real sad thing if you got together and disappointed the hell out of each other.


Just in case you were thinking about it, consider the lyrics of this song well.