Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Capricorn Season starts now


The Solstice

For those who don’t know, last night was the longest night of the year, the winter Solstice. This marks the official beginning of winter. It also marks the end of Sagittarius season, and the start of Capricorn season. Oh happy day! I’m excited.

Virgo and Capricorn

Readers of this blog will know, by now, that I am a Virgo guy. Virgo is 2nd of the three Earth signs. Capricorn is the 3rd of the three Earth signs. For the record, Taurus is the first. All three signs go together extremely well, but I particularly favor the Capricorn females.

According to Astrological legend and lore, Virgo and Capricorn produce one of the premier matchups on the Synastry chart. Virgo and Capricorn go together like corn flakes and milk, like peanut butter and jelly, like pork and beans, like apple pie and vanilla ice cream, like Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, like Mickey Rooney and Ava Gardner, like Chuck Noll and Terry Bradshaw, like Don Shula and Dan Marino. Schottenheimer and Brees collaborated to turn the Chargers around 10 years ago. It’s not always perfect, but it’s usually a red hot matchup. It produces results nobody can deny.

I’m going to smoke-out the Capricorn girls

This season, I intend to track the birthday lists very closely. This is the good season when all those snuggly little Christmas bunnies get born; little bundles of joy for every Virgo boy. I’m watching the birthday lists on Imdb.com, Iafd.com, brainyhistory.com, my company birthday list, the news, etc. We’re going to smoke out the Capricorn girls.

The trouble is that, although I particularly favor them, the Capricorn females have never particularly favored me. We’re going to see if we can’t work through that this season. I'm going to see if I can't catch one this season.




For those who don’t know

The skeptic will say that there are hot women of every sign, born at any point during the year. The astrological purist will tell you Synastry is relative to the individual chart in question. Regardless, I say to you that the Capricorn females are some of the finest women walking the face of the Earth. I intend to show you. I am going to post a birthday list of the hottest Capricorn females I find as their birthdays pop up.

By the end of this list, I guarantee you that you will have seen some of the hottest women you have ever seen. Darwin will tell you they have to be hot. Otherwise, they could not survive the deep winter of their birth.


Correction/Retraction


It turns out I was given some bad information. Mickey Rooney was not a Virgo. It turns out that he is a Libra, born on Day #1 of that season. Libra and Capricorn don't blend so well together. My boss can tell you all about that. This must be the reason why Rooney and Gardner didn't last long. Such a sad thing. I feel bad for the poor guy.